|| ||Andi Kleen <email@example.com>|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|| ||[PATCH] [0/58] First batch of x86 patches for .23|
|| ||Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:54:43 +0200 (CEST)|
- Some more improvements for AMD family 10
- Some help for gcc 4.3
- Out of line string functions for i386 (saves >20k text)
- x86-64 vDSO
- improved fake numa node code from David Rientjes
- various machine checking handling improvements from Tim H.
- timer cleanups and fixes from Thomas Gleixner
- various other cleanup and fixes
Please review. I plan to send them off relatively quickly
because I'm very late with this merge.