|| ||Loren Bandiera <lorenb-AT-mmgsecurity.com>|
|| ||Sussen 0.90|
|| ||Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:22:22 -0400|
Sussen 0.90 has been released.
Sussen is a tool that checks for vulnerabilities and configuration
issues on computer systems. It is based on the Open Vulnerability and
Assessment Language (http://oval.mitre.org/).
We are getting closer to v1.0. The remaining items to do are to fix the
remaining bugs in bugzilla, clean up the look/feel of the web console.
The editor has been disabled for now, it won't be ready in time for 1.0,
but we'll keep working on it for the 1.1/1.2 branch.
We are also working on setting up an OVAL repository so we can provide
updated definitions in a more timely manner. I'll have more details on
Changes since 0.35:
* editor: Disabled editor; will continue development in 1.1/1.2 branch
* oval: Added initial support for OVAL 5.3
* oval: API documentation updated
* misc: Change license to GPL v3
* www: Various improvements to web console
* xml: Updated Ubuntu definitions for USNs 425-1 to 483-1
* xml: Updated Windows definitions from oval.mitre.org
Sussen project site - http://dev.mmgsecurity.com/projects/sussen/
Bug database - http://dev.mmgsecurity.com/bugs/
Loren Bandiera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
MMG Security, Inc.
to post comments)