|| ||Rui Capela <rncbc-AT-rncbc.org>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Qtractor 0.0.2.600|
|| ||Mon, 21 May 2007 20:22:05 +0200|
Type: Sound Application
Depend: Qt 4.x
Qtractor is an Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
application written in C++ around the Qt4 toolkit
using Qt Designer. The initial target platform
will be Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit
(JACK) for audio, and the Advanced Linux Sound
Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI, are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured
Linux Desktop Audio Workstation GUI, specially
dedicated to the personal home-studio.
0.0.2 2007-05-21 The Sixth Second
- Complete refactoring of the command class
pattern, making it now derived from QObject and
not having a reference to the main form anymore.
- Inoperative context menu event handler has been
removed from the track-view.
- MIDI sequence note-on event tracking now uses
faster QHash class, instead of original QMap.
- Off-by-one bug fix on MIDI track write method,
while parsing co-incident note-on/off events in
the wrong order and thus leaving note events with
an invalid (zero) duration; obviously affecting
MIDI recording in very special circumstances.
- Minor and rather innocuous drop at this time in
the MIDI event class structure: the flags member
- Port connections now get their lines correctly
drawn; strangely enough, the connection lines were
being painted only for the parent client items,
probably since the Qt4 migration (aka. Halloween
- Early clip editing is in place (clip name,
start, offset and length parameters, fade in/out
length and type).
- Some menu item text capitalizations.
0.0.1 2007-05-07 Work in progress...
- Newer JACK 0.105.0 seems to bitch, probably
correctly, about the return value of the process
callback. Make it to bitch no more by ensuring the
JACK client is always issuing the innocuous 0
(zero) return value.
- Important fixes have been issued, affecting MIDI
recording: MIDI sequence zero-time event
insertion; MIDI file pending note-off processing
on write-track method.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)