|| ||Michel de Boer <michel-AT-twinklephone.com>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Twinkle 1.0.1|
|| ||Sat, 19 May 2007 20:43:40 +0200|
Depend: Qt 3.x
Twinkle is a soft phone for your voice over IP
communcations using the SIP protocol. You can use
it for direct IP phone to IP phone communication
or in a network using a SIP proxy to route your
Some of the features offered are call waiting,
call hold, 3-way conference call, call transfer,
and call reject. It supports STUN or a statically
configured public IP address for NAT traversal.
When using STUN, it will send keep-alive packets
to keep NAT bindings alive. It supports ZRTP for
secure voice communication.
19 may 2007 - 1.0.1
- Czech translation
- Check on user profiles having the same contact
name at startup.
- When comparing an incoming INVITE request-URI
with the contact-name,
ignore the host part to avoid NAT problems.
- A call to voice mail will not be attached to the
- Added voice mail entry to services and systray
- New command line options: --show, --hide
- TWINKLE_LINE environment variable in scripts.
This variable contains
the line number (starting at 1) associated with
- Preload KAddressbook at startup.
- Allow multiple occurrences of the display_msg
parameter in the incoming call
script to create multi-line messages.
- Handle SIP forking and early media interaction
- Fix conference call
- If lock file still exists when you start
Twinkle, Twinkle asks
if it should start anyway. When you click 'yes',
Twinkle does not start.
- Audio validation opened soundcard in stereo
instead of mono
- When quitting Twinkle while the call history
window is open, a segfault occurs
- When an incoming call is rejected when only
unsupported codecs are offered,
it does not show as a missed call in the call
- Segfault when the remote party establishes an
early media session without
sending a to-tag in the 1XX response (some Cisco
- in_call_failed trigger was not called when the
call failed before ringing.
- Escape double quote with backslash in display
- On some system Twinkle occasionally crashed at
startup with the following
error: Xlib: unexpected async reply
- Remove AC_CHECK_HEADERS() from configure.in
- Configure checks for lrelease.
- Very small part of the comments has been
formatted now for automatic
documentation generation with doxygen.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)