|| ||Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc-AT-rncbc.org>|
|| ||[LAA] [ANN] Qsynth 0.2.6 is out!|
|| ||Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:12:34 +0100|
Today I've woke up and promptly decided to let a new official Qsynth be
released as is from CVS HEAD. No big deal as there aren't any big news
So be it. And there it is: Qsynth 0.2.6 is out.
As you can read from the change log, most are only nitpicking ones:
- Main panel window now keeps its previous iconic state on system tray,
on application restart (thanks to Chris Cannam for hinting this one).
- Minor optimization in peak level meters update rate. Alternate but
faster inline lroundf() function implementation is now used.
- Most top-level widgets were missing the normal-widget flag, which were
causing some sticky size behavior on some window managers.
- Messages and channels window captions can now be set smaller as
tool-widgets, in effect when child windows are kept always on top.
- While on the engine setup dialog, the ALSA sequencer client identifier
is now also disabled depending on the MIDI input option setting.
- Experimental soundfont loader which prevents RAM image duplication if
more than one engine loads the same soundfont file. Server-mode is now
supported on multi-engine configurations by auto-incrementing the shell
socket listening port (both patches handed by Dave Searls, thanks).
- Engine name gets through the respective tab title when created. Fixed
engine delete button enabling on the main window.
- Changed deprecated copyright attribute to license, on qsynth.spec (RPM).
- Added configure support for x86_64 libraries (Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas).
- GPL address update.
Of course, available in the usual sites:
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
Linux-audio-announce mailing list
to post comments)