|| ||"Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak" <mjc-AT-avtechpulse.com>|
|| ||gThumb 2.10.2 [stable] released|
|| ||Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:07:27 -0400|
gThumb 2.10.2 [stable] is released
gThumb is an Image Viewer and Browser.
gThumb 2.10.2 is now available for download at:
This is a bug-fix-only release for the stable branch. Distros are
encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible, because a number of visible
and annoying bugs have been fixed.
Bug fixes in 2.10.2
* Fixed bug #427868 - Import of photos cannot download RAW files
* Return NULL if the dialog text entry is empty, instead of
an empty string, to avoid creation of "no-name" catalogs
* Fixed bug #423956 - Creating a web album at a ssh URI causes crash.
* Fixed rotate-on-import function.
* Fixed bug #423715 - Cancel pixbuf operation before closing the dialog
* Fixed bug #427846 - Can't launch command line collections, and
crash when selecting "Catalogs" from the location bar.
Updated translations: Dzongkha (dz), French (fr),
Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), Japanese (ja).
Bug fixes in 2.10.1 (not previously announced)
* The progress bar in the import dialog shows the overall download
progress now. The delete operation is now asynchronous. (#156994)
* Go to the destination folder when the 'go to destination folder'
option is active in the copy/move dialogs.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the user to choose
'overwrite this image' or 'do not overwrite this image' options in
the overwrite dialog.
* Fixed bug #420557 - View > Show/Hide > Toolbar is broken, no display
* Fixed bug #414711 - thumbnail explosion if opening ~/.thumbnails
* Do not add APPn and COM markers to the EXIF thumbnail. Bug #411861.
* Fixed cache-pruning command on Solaris (bug #421787).
* Fixed problems resolving relative symlinks for ssh: URIs (#159884)
* Fixed crash in search function when clicking "View". Bug #420788.
* Fixed misdetection of CR2 files as TIFF files. Part of bug #421175.
* Better search support for Unicode equivalencies. Bug #423272.
* Normalize Unicode category names. Bug #423271.
* Fixed bug #420614 - cancel async operation before closing importer
2.10.x is the stable branch of gThumb.
Earlier versions are obsolete.
Development is happening in trunk and the metadata-ideas branch. No
releases have been made yet from the development code.
Upgrade and enjoy!
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)