|| ||=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_R=F8sdal?= <andrearo-AT-pvv.ntnu.no>|
|| ||gnome-games 2.18.0 released & branched|
|| ||Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:24:16 +0100 (CET)|
|| ||gnome-i18n-AT-gnome.org, games-list-AT-gnome.org|
gnome-games 2.18.0 has been released!
Mayor changes in gnome-games 2.18.0 include:
- Two new games: glChess and GNOME Sudoku.
- Ataxx has been removed.
- Nibbles, Iagno, Four-in-a-Row have network multiplayer.
- Nibbles has got AI worms.
- Tetravex with new coloured tiles.
- Tali has a new Kismet compatible mode.
- Many bugfixes and a lot of good translation work.
A new stable branch for the 2.18.x versions has been created in SVN.
Get gnome-games 2.18.0 at:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)