|| ||Jeff Moss <jmoss-AT-blackhat.com>|
|| ||"bugtraq-securityfocus.com" <bugtraq-AT-securityfocus.com>|
|| ||Black Hat USA CFP Now Open!|
|| ||Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:21:49 -0800|
I wanted to make some quick Black Hat related announcements.
The Call For Papers for Black Hat USA is now open.
This is the main event, and this year we have even more space, we have expanded from 9 tracks to
11, and we will be introducing Break Out sessions and the Deep Knowledge track will now span both
days. We are working to expand the depth and breath of content, so if you have something up your
sleeve you want to present, check out the CFP:
Black Hat USA 2007 Training Classes now open.
Please see the following link for a complete list of classes being offered this year.
Highlights include over 35 training classes including two new four day sessions. Below is a sample
of what to expect:
- The nuts and bolts of the Metasploit Framework: Metasploit 3.0 Internals by Matt Miller, aka
- Web Application (In)security by NGS Software. If you are concerned with the security of web
applications and the insecurity they introduce to your back end information systems this is the
workshop for you.
- TCP/IP Weapons School: Black Hat Edition by Richard Bejtlich, TaoSecurity. Learn how networks can
be abused and subverted, while analyzing the attacks, methods, and traffic that make it happen.
- Ultimate Hacking: Wireless Edition by Foundstone. Knowledge is power and you do not want the
hackers to know more about your wireless networks than you do.
- Hands-On Hardware Hacking and Reverse Engineering Techniques: Black Hat Edition by Joe Grand.
This course is the first of its kind and focuses entirely on hardware hacking.
- ROOTKIT: Advanced 2nd Generation Digital Weaponry by Greg Hoglund and Jamie Butler. Advanced
class developed and taught by the creators of rootkit.com
- Advanced Malware Deobfuscation by Jason Geffner & Scott Lambert. No Source? No Symbols? No
- Hacking by Numbers: Combat Grading by SensePost. Advanced level. The worlds first objective
technical grading system for hackers and penetration testers.
Black Hat Briefings and Trainings USA 2007:
Registration on-line at:
Hotel Reservations now open.
Black Hat Europe:
Black Hat Europe 2007 Hotel rate extended. We have extended the Group Rate at the Movenpick in
Amsterdam until the end of this week (March 9).
If you plan to stay at the hotel, now is the last minute for you reserve at the Black Hat
conference rate, currently EUR 145,00 per night plus taxes.
to post comments)