|| ||Robby Stephenson <robby-AT-periapsis.org>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[Kde-announce-apps] Tellico 1.2.9|
|| ||Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:50:37 +0100|
Depend: KDE 3.3.x
Tellico is a collection manager for keeping track
of your books, bibliographies, videos, music,
comic books, video games, coins, stamps, trading
cards, wines, or any custom items. It supports any
number of user-defined fields, of several
different types: text, paragraph, list, checkbox,
year, URL, tables, images, dates, and
Tellico imports Bibtex, Bibtexml, MODS, RIS, and
CSV and exports to Bibtex, Bibtexml, CSV, HTML,
and PilotDB. It offers grouping, view filtering,
and searching. Tellico can also import data from
Amazon.com and IMDb.com, along with z39.50
servers, CDDB data, audio files, SRU servers,
several different websites, and from the
Alexandria and GCfilms applications.
* Updated IMDb search.
* Fixed sorting for entries with rating = 10.
* Fixed bug with formatting dependent fields.
* Fixed bug with adding spaces following a comma
in the editor.
* Changed MODS import to allow any result with
typeOfResult = text.
* Fixed several bugs with i18n issues.
* Fixed bug with secondary and tertiary sorting.
* Fixed bug with some z39.50 search results not
* Fixed bug with comparing relative URLs when
importing a file catalog.
* Fixed âISBN Not Foundâ dialog to have
* Fixed âbusy cursor doesnât go awayâ in the
download stuff dialog.
* Fixed the newstuff download to uninstall
* Fixed compilation error in yaz include, patch
from Markus Brueffer.
* Updated CDDB import to grab extd data as
comments, and category as keyword.
* Updated audio file importer to take disc number
into account for mp3, ogg, and flac files.
* Changed IMDB rating to allow float values.
* Fixed bug that could cause images to be lost
when loading from data file.
* Fixed bug with saving URL values without the
* Fixed bug with editing ISBN-13 values.
* Updated sorting to take title articles into
* Updated Amazon.com search to allow ISBN-13
* Changed file listing import to match on URL
* Improved performance when copying or deleting
multiple entries at once.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)