|| ||Lluis Sanchez <lluis-AT-ximian.com>|
|| ||monodevelop-list-AT-lists.ximian.com, gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org,
|| ||MonoDevelop 0.13 released|
|| ||Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:34:52 +0100|
The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET
languages. This release contains lots of improvements, new features and
The release highlights include:
* An improved version control add-in with support for Subversion.
* Better support for automake based projects, including Makefile
synchronization with MonoDevelop projects.
* Native support for Visual Studio 2005 projects.
* Support for custom commands in all project operations.
* A new Web References add-in.
* Improved code completion.
Complete release notes are available here:
Packages are available here:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)