|| ||Daniel Elstner <daniel.kitta-AT-googlemail.com>|
|| ||gnome-announce-list <gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org>|
|| ||regexxer 0.9|
|| ||Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:33:55 +0100|
After more than two years of waiting, regexxer 0.9 is now available at
your local dealer!
(Note that due to a SourceForge.net outage, the website hasn't been
updated for the release yet.)
* Command line option support
* Icon theme support
* Now builds a working executable on systems with newer libglade
* New GTK+ file chooser button
* Replaced about dialog with stock GTK+ one
* Completely revamped build system
* Lots of new translations: bg ca dz es eu fi fr hu ne pa pl sl sr
sr@Latn uk vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_TW
* Other minor cleanups and fixes
regexxer is a nifty search/replace tool for the desktop user. It
features recursive search through directory trees and Perl-style regular
expressions (using libpcre).
regexxer is written in C++ and uses gtkmm (the C++ wrapper for GTK+) for
the GUI. The user interface is similar to the project-wide search and
replace dialog in the Sniff+ IDE, but regexxer aims to surpass it.
The primary audience of this tool are Linux/Unix users who are tired of
typing find/grep/sed/awk/perl command lines.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)