|| ||Phillip Lougher <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|| ||[announce] Squashfs 3.2 released|
|| ||Sun, 7 Jan 2007 05:33:53 +0000|
I'm pleased to announce the release of Squashfs 3.2. NFS exporting
is now supported, and the kernel code has been hardened against
accidently or maliciously corrupted filesystems. The new release
correctly handles all corrupted filesystems generated by the fsfuzzer
tool (written by LMH/Steve Grubb) without oopsing the kernel. This
in particular fixes the MOKB (Month of Kernel Bugs) report raised
Squashfs can be dowloaded from http://squashfs.sourceforge.net. The
full list of changes are:
1. Squashfs filesystems can now be exported via NFS.
2. Unsquashfs now supports 2.x filesystems.
3. Mksquashfs now displays a progress bar.
4. Squashfs kernel code has been hardened against accidently or
maliciously corrupted Squashfs filesystems.
5. Race condition occurring on S390 in readpage() fixed.
6. Odd behaviour of MIPS memcpy in read_data() routine worked-
7. Missing cache_flush in Squashfs symlink_readpage() added.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/