|| ||Andrew Kuchling <email@example.com>|
|| ||[Quixote-users] ANNOUNCE: Quixote 0.6beta2 released|
|| ||Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:38:31 -0500|
The dictionary-mangling bug found by Nicola Larosa is the first bug in
0.6beta1 that's sort of serious, so it seems like a good time
for another beta release. 0.6beta2 is now available from
the usual place:
The changes between 0.6beta1 and beta2 are:
* Added a new hook, _q_resolve(), that can be used to delay
importing modules until they're actually accessed. Consult
doc/programming.txt for an explanation. (Original
suggestion and patch by Jon Corbet. In the process of adding it,
Publisher.get_component() was rearranged to clarify the logic.)
* Fixed the Medusa HTTP server to work with HTML templates (David M. Cooke)
and to call finish_failed_request (pointed out by Graham Fawcett).
* Added HTTP_USER_AGENT and ACCEPT_ENCODING to Medusa HTTP server.
* Fixed _c_htmltext.c to compile on Windows. (Graham Fawcett)
* Fixed two bugs in _c_htmltext.c found by code review,
and one bug in _py_htmltext.py found by Nicola Larosa.
* Added a page to the demo that dumps the contents of the HTTPRequest.
* Made upload.py write out HTTP upload data in binary mode, so
binary content-types work correctly on Windows. (Graham Fawcett)
* Added classifiers for use with Python 2.3's "register" command.
FLAVIUS: The future comes apace. What shall defend the interim?
-- _Timon of Athens_, II, ii
Quixote-users mailing list
to post comments)