|| ||Trustix Security Advisor <tsl-AT-trustix.org>|
|| ||Trustix Secure Linux 3.0.5 Beta 2|
|| ||Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:04:21 +0100|
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Trustix Secure Linux 3.0.5 Beta 2
We are proud to present the second Beta release of Trustix
Secure Linux 3.0.5. This release fixes some critical issues
in the installer and also adds support to new features for
easy installation. In addition, most of the packages has been
brought up to their latest stable versions.
Highlights of recent changes:
- Latest kernel.
- Multiple security fixes.
- Major upgrades to some critical packages.
- openssh 4.4p1.
- openssl 0.9.7l.
- php 5.1.6.
- Working PXE installation.
- Fix new Keymaps with installer.
- Add better kickstart support.
- Fix blank screen on installation on some hardware.
- First stage of ISO size reduction.
- Removed X dependencies in anaconda.
- Fixed boot issues in smp kernel.
So where can you find it? Check out your local mirror under releases
or go to the Trustix distribution server:
About Trustix Secure Linux:
Trustix Secure Linux is a small Linux distribution for servers.
With focus on security and stability, the system is painlessly
kept safe and up to date from day one using swup, the automated
The Comodo Trustix Team
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
tsl-announce mailing list
to post comments)