|| ||"Daniel Borgmann" <daniel.borgmann-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: Scratchpad 0.3.0|
|| ||Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:52:32 +0200|
|| ||scratchpad-AT-googlegroups.com, vala-AT-paldo.org|
Scratchpad 0.3.0 is now available from:
Scratchpad is a lightweight but useful spatial text editor for the
GNOME desktop, based on gtksourceview.
This is the first release after the port to Vala, which means that
Scratchpad runs natively now and does not require mono anymore.
Another new feature is tag-based replacing, as demonstrated in this
Changes since 0.2
- Complete port/rewrite to Vala, Scratchpad now runs (flys) natively!
- Tag-based replace mechanism.
- Use GUniqueApp for single instance behaviour, so startup notification
and focus stealing should work better now.
- No more GnomeVFS, waiting for GVFS!
- Revisions. Wasn't happy with them, to be reconsidered.
- Autosave and save options. Now defaults to save on focus out (saving
your laptop batteries).
- Tools menu.
- It's practically a rewrite, so all bugs should be brand new!
- Icon sucks less.
- Font changes won't take effect immediately.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)