|| ||"Elijah Newren" <newren-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||Metacity 2.15.21|
|| ||Mon, 7 Aug 2006 19:39:01 -0600|
* What is it ?
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with
* What's changed ?
Thanks to Vincent Untz, Jens Granseuer, Björn Lindqvist, Dmitry
Timoshkov, Thomas Thurman, Vytautas Liuolia, Thomas Andersen, Chris
Ball, and Elijah Newren for fixes in this release.
- kill usage of libegg (Vincent) [#348633]
- fix another C89 vs. C99 issue (Jens) [#347621]
- make it so maximized windows do not have rounded corners (Björn)
- fix the heuristic for determining if windows can be made
fullscreen, needed for WINE and possible also some legacy
applications (Dmitry) [#346927]
- make sure window features get recalculated when the screen is
resized via XRandR (Dmitry) [#346927]
- fitts' law fixes for titlebar buttons on maximized windows (Thomas
- react to _NET_STARTUP_ID changes, as proposed for the new
startup-notification/EWMH spec (Vytautas) [#347515]
- return the window to maximized state if the window was "shaken
loose" from maximized state during a resize but the resize is later
aborted (Thomas Andersen) [#346719]
- fix button lighting with dragged clicks (Björn) [#321474]
- don't minimize in response to double clicks on the titlebar when
minimiziation should not be allowed (Chris) [#347377]
- fix some titlebar-not-on-screen constraint issues (Elijah)
Mahay Alam Khan (bn_IN), Jakub Friedl (cs), Iñaki Larrañaga
Murgoitio (eu), Yuval Tanny (he), Rajesh Ranjan (hi), Jovan
Naumovski (mk) Kjartan Maraas (nb), Leonid Kanter (ru)
* Where can I get it ?
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)