|| ||Richard Hughes <hughsient-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||GNOME Power Manager 2.15.91|
|| ||Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:23:00 +0100|
GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon for the GNOME desktop
environment that makes it easy to manage the power on your laptop or
Download at the usual place :
Released August 07, 2006
- Turn on the monitor unconditionally at authentication begin, as we may
be using a smart-card to authenticate and DPMS might still be on. #350291.
- Hide the 'Device Information' window if we have no devices.
- Add in an extra battery charged check to avoid repetition in the battery
charged notification under some circumstances. #348938
- Fix all cases reported by sparse/gcc (Kjartan Maraas). #350058
- Move the roadmap into the TODO so it's easier to update.
- Make gnome-screensaver connection more resilient to bus failures. #349794
- Poll all the buttons every minute to detect a silent lid close event. #346082
- Reset the action timer after an ac_adapter event has been received. #348201
- Add support for different DPMS sleep modes to support broken monitors.
Patch from William Waghorn, many thanks.
- Make the precision of the power supply and power rate more reasonable.
- Install the 24x24 icons to get rid of the fuzzyness of the tray icon in some
circumstances. This optionally requires ImageMagick. #348994
- Fix a typo where we were trying to assign the wrong icon names so the
battery missing icon didn't show up (instead showed a gtk-broken-image) #348710
- Fix a crasher where the g-s timeout was larger than the max range for
- Ankit Patel (gu)
- Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
- Johannes Schmid (de)
- Jovan Naumovski (mk)
- Kjartan Maraas (nb)
- Leonid Kanter (ru)
- Raivis Dejus (lv)
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th)
- Woodman Tuen (zh_HK)
- Woodman Tuen (zh_TW)
- Å½ygimantas BeruÄka (lt)
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)