|| ||"4mir Salihefendic" <amix-AT-amix.dk>|
|| ||Skeletonz: The pythonic CMS system|
|| ||Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:01:11 +0200|
I am very glad to announce a pythonic content management system (CMS)
Say goodbye to tedius backend administration and say hello to insite
dynamic editing of your site! The system is a CMS refreshment - - it
represents a whole new way of editing! Say goodbye to bloatness also.
Skeletonz is dynamic, very fast and dead simple to use. The system has
been in development for around 9 months. Current version is 1.0 beta.
Its alrady used on production websites.
* Administration is insite - this is done by Ajax and DOM hackery.
* Simple and intuitive edit syntax.
* Full blown plugin system. Currently there are around 14 plugins that
can do a lot of useful things.
* Simple admin section where you can add users, groups, alter
permissions or create/restore backups.
* Super perfomance. Around 600 req. pr. sec. can be served by
Skeletonz internal Python webserver. Depends on the hardware of
* Simple template system that's based on Cheetah.
* Super clean Python code that follows the MVC pattern. Browse it here
http://orangoo.com/skeletonz_dev/browser and see for yourself.
* Plus a lot more...
Some sites that use Skeletonz:
The system is open-source and released under the GPL. Skeletonz is
copyrighted by Bioinformatics Research Center, University of Aarhus.
Check out the Skeletonz site for more information:
For a demo, check out:
I hope you give Skeletonz a chance.
4mir Salihefendic (http://amix.dk/ - email@example.com)
Support the Python Software Foundation:
to post comments)