|| ||vasilief ion <ion_vasilief-AT-yahoo.fr>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[Kde-announce-apps] QtiPlot 0.8.6|
|| ||Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:09:32 +0200|
Depend: Qt 3.x
Data analysis and scientific plotting.
Free clone of Origin.
0.8.6: New features:
- Modified the build procedure: liborigin will no
longer be shipped with QtiPlot.
- Ported to Qwt5 (last version from CVS).
- Added a scripting interface (thanks to Knut
Franke). The current implementation of the
interface is very limited, only calculation of
math expressions with user defined variables is
supported for the moment. Setting values in
table/matrix and the note windows support
execution/evaluation of script code.
- Added the possibility to export 2D plots to .SVG
- Added a tool button for drawing lines and added
the possibility to resize lines/arrows using the
- Improved the Line/Arrow Dialog: the coordinates
of the line ends can be now displayed/edited in
pixels or in scale coordinates.
- Added the possibility to set and store default
parameters used when drawing arrows/lines and
texts on 2D plots.
- Added a zoom out tool button for 2D plots and
modified the keybord short-cuts for zooming
- Added the possibility to change the canvas
background color for 2D plots. - Improves the
drawing of 2D plots grid.
- Modified the behaviour of axes ticks in 2D plots
in order to get an Origin like behaviour.
- Improved the help browser: it can be used as a
stand-alone application and can be launched via
the command line: qtiplot -h(--help).
- The error messages rising from wrong command
line options are from now on translated
accordingly to the users's locale settings.
- Improved the preferences dialog and added a
search for updates on start-up option.
- Added a FunctionCurve class for better handling
of this type of 2D curves. - Added the possibility
to move the error bars attached to a BarCurve
having a non-zero offset together with the bars.
- Added the possibility to specify X/Y Error
columns in tables.
- Added the possibility to resize the width of
columns in tables using the mouse. A double-click
on the header section handle auto-adjusts the
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)