|| ||=?iso-8859-1?Q?Aur=E9lien_G=E2teau?= <aurelien.gateau-AT-free.fr>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[Kde-announce-apps] gwenview 1.3.1 - 1.3.92|
|| ||Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:20:30 +0200|
Version: 1.3.1 - 1.3.92
Type: Graphic Viewer
Depend: KDE 3.2.x
Gwenview is a fast and easy to use image
viewer/browser for KDE.
All common image formats are supported, such as
PNG (including transparency), JPEG (including EXIF
tags and lossless transformations), GIF (images as
well as animations), XCF (Gimp image format), BMP,
XPM and others.
Since 1.3.91, Gwenview can also view SVG images
and play videos.
Standard features include slideshow, fullscreen
view, image thumbnails, drag'n'drop, image zoom,
full network transparency using the KIO framework,
including basic file operations and browsing in
compressed archives, non-blocking GUI with
Gwenview also provides image and directory KParts
components for use e.g. in Konqueror.
Additional features, such as image renaming,
comparing, converting, batch processing, HTML
gallery and others are provided by the KIPI image
# Development version
## New features:
- When available, Gwenview now uses the shooting
date instead of the file date (Bug 98740).
- An entry to start the slide show has been added
to the image popup menu (Bug 130407).
- In the rename dialogs, the file extension is no
longer selected by default (Bug 130408).
- Fixed file renaming, which got broken in 1.3.91.
- Do not reset filters when configuring image
- Do not set keyboard focus on the location field
- In the status bar, show resolution of remote
images, but don't show 0x0 for files whose
resolution is unknown.
- Correct of by one error in selection after files
have been removed (Bug 111240).
- List of supported archive formats is no longer
hard coded, so you can for example add support for
rar archives by installing kio_rar (Bug 120974).
- Some focus bugs have been fixed (Bugs 102852 and
- Do not apply lossless rotations until actual
saving, this speeds up rotations (Bug 130146).
- Reduced the width of the filter bar.
# Stable version
Changes since 1.3.0:
- Make sure Gwenview libs do not require an
executable stack. (Patch by Christopher Martin)
- PNG loader has been fixed to pass PNG gamma
tests from W3C. (Patch by Christopher Martin)
- Fix compilation with GCC 4.1.
- Fix MMX configure check with GCC 4.x.
- Fix a bug which could lead to truncated images
when saving to non-local URLs.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)