|| ||Tom Albers <tomalbers-AT-kde.nl>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[Kde-announce-apps] RSIBreak 0.7.0|
|| ||Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:34:55 +0200|
Type: Other Utility
A small utility which bothers you at certain
The interval and duration of two different timers
can be configured.
You can use the breaks to stretch out or do the
The aim of this utility is to let you know when it
is time to have a break from your computer. This
can help people to prevent Repetive Strain
- New icons from Lee Olson.
- Usability review from Tina Trillitzsch.
- Two new DCOP calls: doTinyBreak and doBigBreak.
- New statistics: percentage of activity during
the last minute, last hour and last 6 hours.
- Inform the user when the next break will be a
- Ability to make DCOP calls to the start and end
- Possibility to use KDCOP to set that up.
- When no images are in the selected directory, a
grey out effect will be used.
- Possibility to break at fixed times.
- Various smaller enhancements and bug fixes.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)