|| ||=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_R=F8sdal?= <andrearo-AT-stud.ntnu.no>|
|| ||gnome-games 2.15.5|
|| ||Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:39:21 +0200 (MEST)|
The new gnome-games maintainers are proud to announce gnome-games 2.15.5.
Please report bugs, in particular related to Aisleriot and Bug-buddy.
This is the first beta release of gnome-games in anticipation
of the 2.16 release. The changes in this release consist of
bug-fixes, usaility improvements and translations.
- The pause game option now behaves consistently in mahjongg,
gnomine, gnibbles and gnometris.
- Improved the desktop file summaries of all games. This change
is based on feedback from the usability team.
- Redo the garbage-collection protection code, which should
prevent crashes. Aisleriot needs to be thoroughly tested now.
- Fixed bug-buddy invocation from Aisleriot.
- Fixed rendering when animations are disabled.
- Increased contrast between walls and background.
Get gnome-games from:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)