|| ||Richard Hughes <hughsient-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||GnomePowerManager List <gnome-power-manager-list-AT-gnome.org>|
|| ||GNOME Power Manager 2.15.4|
|| ||Sun, 09 Jul 2006 13:54:58 +0100|
|| ||GNOME-Announce List <gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org>,
GNOME TranslationProject <gnome-i18n-AT-gnome.org>|
GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon for the GNOME desktop
environment that makes it easy to manage the power on your laptop or
Download at the usual place :
Released July 09, 2006
- Change dbus Inhibit and UnInhibit methods to use a UINT32 rather than INT32,
as this is specified in the spec.
- Fix a compile error when we are compiling the non-libnotify sections of
the code, which probably don't happen that often. #344674 (Elijah Newren)
- Make a few more shared classes into singletons to save memory and CPU.
- Allow use of --disable-schemas-install on autoconf level for disabling
registering GConf schemas. (Tomasz KÅoczko)
- Change /apps/gnome-power-manager/check_type_cpu default to false after
discussion in #326742.
- Add a test program that allows us to test the multiple inhibit stuff,
and also to show people how easy it is adding Inhibit and UnInhibit calls
into an existing program.
- Support MacBook Pro with it's crazy number of brightness states. #346080
- Add in initial support to check with PolicyKit over dbus. #344171
- Logically separate the help file, and add loads of new content.
- Allow the user to ignore the inhibit requests from stopping a policy action.
The key /apps/gnome-power-manager/ignore_inhibit_requests can be set to true,
and the action will still go ahead.
- Use the same logic as the tooltip for the notification. #345698
- Only refresh the caches on the last PropertyModified split event to save CPU.
- Beep if we stopped the action due to an inhibit to warn the user. #345595
- Make sure machines that do their own dimming get special cased and just set
the brightness once. This really *ought* to be a HAL propery. #345258.
- Fix missing _() macros on some strings (PaweÅ Marciniak)
- Replace the word 'Interactive' in the UI with 'Ask me'. #345960
- Fix the horizontal time scaling so the graph scales correctly.
- For non-laptops, hide the new power graphs and do not keep polling the values.
- Read the correct key to get the max time. #345256 (Crispin Flowerday)
- Big statistics module re-write, which should squash a couple of crasher bugs.
- Ankit Patel (gu)
- Christopher Orr (en_GB)
- I.Felix (ta)
- Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
- Gabor Kelemen (hu)
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro (gl)
- Ilkka Tuohela (fi)
- Jakub Friedl (cs)
- Jovan Naumovski (mk)
- Khandakar Mujahidul Islam (bn & bn_IN)
- Kjartan Maraas (nb)
- Mindu Dorji (dz)
- PaweÅ Marciniak (pl)
- Priit Laes (et)
- Rajesh Ranjan (hi)
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th)
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)