|| ||Roberto Majadas <phoenix-AT-nova.es>|
|| ||Gnome Announce <gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: Nautilus-Sendto 0.6 & 0.7|
|| ||Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:37:40 +0200|
NAUTILUS SEND-TO (0.6 & 0.7)
* What it is ?
This application provide integration between nautilus , evolution ,
gaim and gnome-bluetooth
* Quick revision. I don't include some files to POTFILES.in
* Added support for gajim
* Added support for sylpheed-claws
* Added initial support for thunderbird. Thunderbird don't support attachment by command
* Added initial support for Balsa. Balsa don't support attachment by command line atm.
* Many bugfixes
Special Thanks to :
Bastien Nocera (He resolve many many bugs while i was busy in my work, Thanks guy
Dimitur Kirov (He developed gajim support)
Peter Enseleit (he developed balsa, sylpheed and thunderbird support)
* Nautilus context menu component ("Send To...") .
* A dialog for insert the email acount or IM account which you
want to send the file/files .
* Contact with evolution-data-server and get the email
* Contact with gaim (nautilus gaim plugin) and get the IM
* Send to bluetooth devices detected from gnome-bluetooth
* You can send files packaged in varios formats
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)