|| ||Callum McKenzie <callum-AT-spooky-possum.org>|
|| ||games-list-AT-gnome.org, gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||gnome-games 2.15.3|
|| ||Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:03:05 +1200|
This development release of gnome-games is a little short on new
content since we are in the process of changing maintainers and not
everything is organised yet.
Things that have changed:
- High scores: the file is truncated properly if you use a short name.
This stops you getting a top-ten score with 11th-place.
- Require the latest intltool.
- Radio-buttons for Klondike options work now. There are new choices
how you want your cards dealt in Klondike.
- Explicitly protect the cards from garbage collection. This is should
fix bug #342038, but doesn't actually seem to work.
- Really, really, fix the desktop icon name this time (I hope).
As usual, get it from:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)