|| ||Piotr Pszczolkowski <piotr-AT-beesoft.org>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[Kde-announce-apps] Beesoft Commander 2.20|
|| ||Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:47:24 +0200|
Name: Beesoft Commander
Depend: Qt 3.x
Two panels file mamager (like Norton Commander).
Are implemented all important file functions.
Program works as FTP client too.
1) Every panel can contain lots of tabs, which
shows diffrent directories:
- Ctrl+T (or right position in menu) create new
tab in current panel
- CTRL+W (or right position in menu) delete
current tab from current panel,
- CTRL+Return open new tab for chosen directory,
2) Combination of keys for 'searcher' has been
changed - now its Ctrl+F7
(before: Alt+F7 - is used by GNOME),
3) Combintion of keys which create new file has
been changed: now its Ctrl+N
(before: Ctrl+T - now is used for creating new tab
4) Position in menu for changing panels places.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)