|| ||Nate Nielsen <nielsen-list-AT-memberwebs.com>|
|| ||Seahorse-devel <seahorse-devel-AT-lists.sourceforge.net>,
|| ||ANNOUNCEMENT: Seahorse 0.9.1|
|| ||Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:36:13 +0000 (GMT)|
This is a development release, but what a looker.
* About Seahorse:
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing encryption keys. It also
integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for
Current work on seahorse is going into making encryption easier for end
users to use and (where needed) comprehend.
* Major Changes between 0.9 and 0.9.1:
* New Tango style icons
* Completely reworked personal key properties dialog
* SSH Key Generation
* Add libcryptui library for standardization of key selection
* DBUS interface for encryption and key management
* Gedit plugin now uses DBUS to do it's work
* Progress dialog while generating keys [Jim Pharis]
* Automatically resize and convert photos that are added
to a key.
* Now uses the GNOME proxy settings when accessing key
servers [Adam Schreiber]
* New UI for signing keys
* HIG fixes for dialogs [chpe]
* Many crasher and stability fixes.
* Ilkka Tuohela (fi)
[MD5 sum: 1752bd96de4530dfff92fe0aa4266029]
Seahorse 0.9.1 requires GPGME 1.0 or later and GPG 1.2.x or 1.4.x:
* The website and other online resources haven't been updated to
reflect the new release. This will occur shortly.
* Bug reports are appreciated should be filed in the GNOME Bugzilla.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)