|| ||"Marco Costalba" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] qgit-1.2rc1|
|| ||Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:44:37 +0200|
qgit is a very fast git GUI viewer with a lot of features .
The biggest new feature this time is *code range filtering*
Select a file and open the file/annotation viewer, then wait for
annotation finished and then select a history revision just to be sure
annotation info is displayed.
You will see the new 'filter' button (in annotation window tool
bar, not in main view tool bar) enabled. Press it and the file history
will be shrinked to show only revisions that modified the selected lines.
Selected code region is also highlighted for better browsing.
Filter button is a toggle button, so just press again it to release the filter.
NOTE NOTE: Range filtering it's _slippery_ code, there are a lot of
subtle details involved, so may be something it's still missing/bogous,
qgit-1.2rc1 it's here to let properly test before final release.
Tarball is at
Git archive is at
See http://digilander.libero.it/mcostalba/ for detailed download information.
To install from tarball use:
To install from git archive:
Or check the shipped README for detailed information.
- add support for code range filtering
- much improved graph for partial repos views. Use new --boundary
- pressing ESC in startup dialog make application to quit
- add support for quick open of latest visited repositories
- add support for launching an external diff viewer
- speed-up git commands execution using usleep() in external program launcher
- highlight filter matches in revision logs
- add git version compatibility check
- fix duplicated unapplied patches in StGIT when qgit is called with
- fix run from subdirectory regression
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/