|| ||"walter franzini" <walter.franzini-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w-AT-public.gmane.org>|
|| ||Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:52:45 +0200|
Peter Miller has released Aegis v. 4.22.
Aegis is a transaction-based software configuration management system.
It provides a framework within which a team of developers may work on
many changes to a program independently, and Aegis coordinates
integrating these changes back into the master source of the program,
with as little disruption as possible.
For a quick list of Aegis features you may read
Quick 4.22 overview:
* There is a new aefinish(1) command which may be used to
automatically finish development of a change set.
* There is a new aetar -exclude-auto-tools option, which can be used
to exclude common GNU Autoconf and Automake files.
* There is a new aede-policy(1) command for checking change sets
before they end development.
* There is a new ae-repo-ci(1) command which may be used for parallel
check-in into CVS or SVN.
* Many more minor feature enhancements were done.
* Many bugs were fixed.
The full changelog for this release is available at:
to post comments)