|| ||R Albrecht <ral-AT-alwins-world.de>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[Kde-announce-apps] kdesvn 0.8.1|
|| ||Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:16:51 +0200|
Type: Development Tool
Depend: KDE 3.4.x
kdesvn is yet another client for subversion. But
it uses native KDE API instead of a extra lib like
GAMBAS and it is using the native subversion
delevelopment API instead of just parsing the
output of the commandline tool like most other
It tries to setup a look and feel like the
standard filemanager of KDE and is integrated into
it via KPart.
The base C++ interface to subversion I took from
the (real great) tool Rapidsvn (see
http://rapidsvn.tigris.org/) with some
modifcations and fixes.
When interested in getting the source from
Comments more than welcome. You may use the fresh
for reporting bugs or request features missing.
* revision tree is generated using dot.
* colors and direction of tree may set by user
* fix compile error
* subversion wrapper made as shared lib so
binaries are smaller
* all possible subversion calls switched to
subversion 1.2 API
* start usage of subversion 1.3 API (only
active when build against 1.3)
* display in working copy view when there are
newer files in repository
* Fix: activated callbacks for cancel of
* Fix: script for generating desktop-entries
works with bourne shell, too.
* history tree for items may displayed (early
* a lot of internals, uses subversion 1.2 and
if compiled against subversion 1.3 features.
* user may review items before commit will done.
* fixed a small protocoll translation error
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)