|| ||"Erin \(Flanigan\) O'Keeffe" <eflanigan-AT-horngroup.com>|
|| ||Novell Brainshare Conference|
|| ||Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:43:37 -0800|
The event provides an ideal opportunity to meet one on one with Novell
executives, product spokespeople and customers to learn more about the
future of computing in a mixed world of open source and proprietary
software and open standards.
BrainShare press activities include:
- Welcome dinner with Novell executives (Sunday, March 19th; cocktails
at 7:00 p.m.; dinner at 7:30 p.m.)
- Press conference on Novell news (Monday, March 20th at 11:00 a.m.)
- Customer press breakfast featuring Novell customers and channel
partners (Tuesday, March 21st at 8:30 a.m.)
- One-on-one briefings with Novell execs and product spokespeople
(Monday, March 20th through Wednesday, March 22nd
- Special events including a Utah Jazz game (Tuesday, March 21st) and a
performance by the Counting Crows (Wednesday, March 22nd)
Let me know what executives you'd be interested in meeting with.
Customers I know who will be available for you to talk with are:
Commerce Bank, TRW Automotive, Continuum Health Partners, Whitfield
School, Bridgepoint Health.
ration/Press> . As a member of the media you will not be charged any
Additional conference details can be found on the BrainShare Web site -
We hope to see you in Salt Lake City in March.
Erin (Flanigan) O'Keeffe
Horn Group, Inc.
Best Mid-Sized Agency, 2005 PRSourceCode High Tech Survey
2005 LACP Gold Magellan Award, Best B2B Campaign
2005 Top 50 Campaigns, LACP Magellan Awards
to post comments)