|| ||Callum McKenzie <callum-AT-spooky-possum.org>|
|| ||games-list-AT-gnome.org, gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||gnome-games 2.13.7|
|| ||Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:25:39 +1300|
This is the second beta release of gnome-games in anticipation of the
2.14 release. There are a lot of bug fixes in this release.
- Yukon: avoid a premature end-of-game (callum).
- King's Audience: Stop the player from cheating in obscure
circumstances (Zack Keane).
- Diamond Mine: Fix a crash when a complete stack of 13 cards is moved
- Avoid flicker when cards are moved onto empty slots (callum).
- Make sure the board is redrawn when the theme changes (callum).
- Record scores as something other than 0 (callum).
- Remove the empty category in the scores list (callum).
- Make sure the image files load with recent gdk-pixbuf
- Fixes to the new safe-teleport code. The infinite teleports was a
bug, as was the inability to teleport as the first move (callum).
You can get it from the usual place:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)