|| ||Piotr Eljasiak <epiotr-AT-use.pl>|
|| ||GNOME Commander 1.1.7 released|
|| ||Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:18:15 +0100|
I'm pleased to announce that release of GNOME Commander 1.1.7 - is out.
What's new since 1.1.6:
* New features
- new GNOME commander logo
- added internal F3 viewer
- copying selected filename(s) to clipboard
- inserting selected file full path to the cmdline when pressing CTRL
- Multi-Rename-Tool - new $g placeholder for grandparent dir
- toolbar buttons (cut,copy and paste) are now sensitive to the current
- manage Bookmarks dialog is now accessible also via the bookmarks
* Bug fixes
- Fixed crash when trying to copy the currently selected files
- Fixed filename escaping
- Fixed CTRL+ALT+letter bad responsiveness when typing too fast
- Fixed debian bug #288933 for amd64/gcc-4.0 compiling
- Fixed problem #138933 with infinite recursion when drag'n'dropping a
directory to it self
- Fixed problem with the disconnect button not behaving correctly when
connecting to ftp-servers
and being in supermount mode
- Fixed update after renaming without FAM
- new or updated: el, en_CA, en_GB, eu, ga, hu, nb, ne, no, pa, pt_BR,
rw, uk, zh_TW
What is it?
GNOME Commander is a fast and powerful graphical file manager, it has a
"two-pane" interface in the tradition of Norton and Midnight Commander.
* Gnome MIME types.
* FTP using GnomeVFS ftp module.
* Right click menu with the usual file operations to open, open with..,
delete or rename files and folders, and also to set properties like
ownership and permissions.
* Right click context menu that easily can be extended by entries
calling external applications like viewers, editors or shell scripts to
work on selected files or directories.
* Quick device access buttons with automatic mounting and unmounting
("no-mount" option for supermount users).
* Latest accessed folder history.
* Folder bookmarks.
* Plugin support under development.
Where can I get it ?
Project site http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)