|| ||James Livingston <doclivingston-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||Rhythmbox-devel list <rhythmbox-devel-AT-gnome.org>,
|| ||Rhythmbox 0.9.3.1|
|| ||Sat, 04 Feb 2006 17:42:59 +1100|
On behalf of the Rhythmbox developers, I'm less proud to announce
release of Rhythmbox "Bugs?!? What bugs?" 0.9.3.1.
This is to fix a problem with the first-run druid, which would confuse
new users as the folder they selected to get added to the library didn't
get added. It also contains a few minor other fixes and an updated
* What is Rhythmbox ?
Rhythmbox is an integrated music management application, originally
inspired by Apple's iTunes. It is free software, designed to work well
under the GNOME Desktop, and based on the powerful GStreamer media
* What's changed in 0.9.3.1 ?
* fix the first-run druid and generic player support [James Livingston:
* allow watches library to be in non-local places [James Livingston]
* give better error messages for missing gstreamer [James Livingston]
* emit normal warnings instead of critical ones [Jonathan Matthew:
* fix crasher if gstreamer gives us NULL strings [Jan Schmidt]
* use network byte order for DAAP content codes [Jonathan Matthew]
* ca Jordi Mallach
* Where can I get it ?
[MD5 sum: a36bebb9340b8b12548f41c4e7566c2e]
[MD5 sum: 0b63402c35c10de5581d79f5157a0739]
James Livingston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)