|| ||Marco Costalba <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] qgit-1.1rc3|
|| ||Sun, 5 Feb 2006 00:34:26 +0100|
This release is mainly about the new build system, based on auto tools
instead of scons (courtesy of Pavel Roskin).
To install now use ./configure + make + make install-strip
Or check the README for detailed information.
To note is also the use of git-diff-tree -c option to prune
uninteresting files in merges and to show merge diffs patch.
See http://digilander.libero.it/mcostalba/ for download information.
- new build environment based on auto-tools instead of scons (by Pavel Roskin)
- SunOS make cannot chain implicit rules - avoid them (by Pavel Roskin)
- make sure wrong version of Qt is not used (by Pavel Roskin)
- support patch files with spaces in name
- fixes for using srcdir in src/Makefile.am (by Pavel Roskin)
- future-proof configure.ac (by Pavel Roskin)
- use git-diff-tree -c (combined) option to retrieve merge's file list
- fix disabled 'show file viewer' action when no file selected from tree
- use --remove-empty option to retrieve file history
- fix jump to parent/childs lanes pop-up menu
- allow to copy an annotation header sub part in file viewer
- fix handling of command line arguments with single quotes
- widget sizes tweaks and small fixes