|| ||Callum McKenzie <callum-AT-spooky-possum.org>|
|| ||games-list-AT-gnome.org, gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||gnome-games 2.13.6|
|| ||Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:04:05 +1300|
This is the first beta release of gnome-games in anticipation of the
2.14 release. For this release we are firmly in bug-fixing and
The most noticeable change will be the new documentation for Mines. It
is still is a half-complete state, but I am taking an approach that
should make it a lot more useful than our old state-the-obvious style
has plagued GNOME for so long. Criticism of the style and approach
is very welcome.
Aside from that most of the changes are trivial.
- Corrections to all the desktop file category entries.
- User-defined accelerators are now saved.
- Change the code for saving user-customisable controls to be more
robust. Anyone who was loosing their custom key settings should
get them back now.
- Shuffled exclamation marks in the game-won dialog to be slightly
- Fixed the sect2 tags so that section headings appear again and the
docs make a bit more sense.
- The Aunt Mary documentation now appears correctly in the English
- Complete rewrite of the documentation in what is hopefully a more
- Fix a crash on some 64-bit machines when custom sizes are chosen.
- Removed a spurious warning when the mouse is moved out of the playing
area with the button down.
- Certain end-of-game situations with safe-moves on could lead to a
that had to be aborted and with no chance of saving the score. This
is theoretically fixed now. Testing is needed.
- New SVG icon from Nicu Buculei.
- Restored the "blank die" image on selected die because the toolbar
selection is hard to discern in some themes. The toolbar hilighting
is still used.
You can get it from:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)