|| ||Nigel Cunningham <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] Suspend2 2.2 for 126.96.36.199|
|| ||Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:55:01 +1000|
I should have sent this to LKML when sending it to the Suspend2 lists, but
will make ammends by reposting now...
I'm please to be able to announce Suspend2 2.2.
In the first instance, this patch has been prepared for 188.8.131.52, but I intend
to also prepare releases for 2.6.16-rc1 and later for current 2.4.
There is, as always, still more work to do, but this exclusively in the area
of bug fixes (especially improving non-x86 support). I now consider Suspend2
to be feature complete, and will be focussing on preparations for seeking to
merge Suspend2 into the vanilla kernel.
Changelog since rc16:
- Fix amd64 page_is_ram typo.
- Fix unintentional dependence on swsusp (amd64).
- Make swapwriter select swap support instead of depending
on it already being selected.
- Make a new common function for writing the last (partial)
page of a header.
- Remove temporary enabling of block dump when reading pageset1.
- Extend have_image to also display some of the details from
- Cleanup count_data_pages changes.
- Save and restore the block_dump setting when starting/finishing
- Add support for debugging the image header reading & writing.
- A few fixes to the filewriter.
- Cleanups in swapwriter and arch specific code.
See our web page for Howtos, FAQs, the Wiki and mailing list info.
http://www.suspend2.net IRC: #suspend2 on Freenode
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/