|| ||vasilief ion <ion_vasilief-AT-yahoo.fr>|
|| ||kde-announce <kde-announce-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[kde-announce] QtiPlot 0.7.6|
|| ||Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:12:27 +0100|
Depend: Qt 3.x
Data analysis and scientific plotting.
Free clone of Origin.
0.7.6: New features:
- improved data analysis by adding: smoothing
(Savitzky-Golay, FFT, Moving Window Average), FFT
filtering (low/high/band pass and band block
- completely rewritten the FFT code;
- changed the behaviour of the Top and Right axes
in 2D plots: they are now synchronized with the
Bottom/Left axes respectively;
- added the possibility to change the axes labels
by specifying a non-linear function with respect
to the labels of the opposite axis;
- enabled the editing of the 3D Surface plots;
Fixed several bugs in the 2D plots dialog and in
the 3D plots.
kde-announce mailing list
to post comments)