|| ||"Nickolay V. Shmyrev" <nshmyrev-AT-yandex.ru>|
|| ||Evince 0.5.0 released|
|| ||Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:13:05 +0300|
Development version of Evince is now available. It requires GTK+ 2.6
and poppler 0.5.0.
* What is it ?
Evince is a document viewer. It primarily displays pdf, though djvu,
tiff, dvi, postscript and even comics archives are also supported.
More information can be found at http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/
* Where to get it ?
Evince is available at:
* What's changed ?
* Various types of PDF links are now supported
* New backend for comic books (CBR/CBZ archives)
* Storage of passwords for protected documents in gnome-keyring
* Layout settings for new documents are taken from the last used document
* Statusbar was removed to save space
* Notification about page processing is shown on the page
* More key bindings
* Improved intelligent window title that shouldn't confuse users
* Show index by default if available
* Tooltips for links
* Now we have right click context menu
* Crashes on reload and window close are fixed
* DBus usage cleaned
* Printing of multiple copies start to work
* Crash on structured ps document
* Improved session handling
* Vertical and horizontal scrolling on selection
* be, bg, bn, ca, cs, de, en_CA, es, et, eu, fi, fr, gl, gu
hu, it, ku, lt, nb, nl, no, ro, ru, sr, sv, th, vi, zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_TW
* nl for documentation.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)