|| ||Rich Burridge <Rich.Burridge-AT-Sun.COM>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.7.23 [hopefully now stable]|
|| ||Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:54:51 -0800|
Gcalctool is the default GNOME desktop calculator.
It has Basic, Advanced, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally it
uses multiple precision arithmetic to produce results to a high degree
This release is for GNOME 2.13.5. It's being released now as Monday
16th January is a public holiday in the U.S.
Changes since the last gcalctool version (5.7.18).
* Fixed bug #323149. Gcalctool now uses the Unicode symbols for division,
multiplication, plus/minus, minus and square root.
* Fixed bug #326344. The bit display of large numbers (in non-arithmetic
operator precedence mode with the scientific view) now hopefully works
* Fixed bug #142824. Gcalctool no longer ignores locale specific numeric
point in arithmetic operator precedence mode.
* Adjusted all the copyright messages to include 2006.
* Fixed bug #317378 (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=317378)
Gcalctool no longer crashes when you double click the 0 in the display area.
* Final fix for bug #153854. Now handles the case where the first thing
the user does is change mode (Basic, Financial, Advanced, Scientific)
in AOP mode.
Abel Cheung - zh_HK.po: New Chinese (Hong Kong) translation
- zh_TW.po: Updated Chinese (Taiwan) translation
Ilkka Tuohela - fi.po: Updated Finnish translation.
Clytie Siddall - vi.po: Updated Vietnamese translation.
Funda Wang - POTFILES.in: Remove obsolete file.
You can download this new version from:
[Although some of the ftp mirrors may take a little while to sync].
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)