|| ||Mark Kretschmann <markey-AT-web.de>|
|| ||[kde-announce] amaroK 'Airborne' 1.3.8 Released!|
|| ||Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:56:07 +0100|
Announcing version 1.3.8 of the popular amaroK 'Airborne' series.
This bugfix release includes, among other things, the ability to fetch lyrics
again. This feature did not work correctly in all prior versions due to a
minor change in the way the lyrics site displayed results. The Helix engine
has also been improved, and amaroK is better than ever!
CHANGES VERSION 1.3.8:
* NMM engine would crash when seeking after the playlist finished,
state Empty wasn't emitted
* Fixed URL of the Nectarine radio stream.
* Fix crash after changing the alsa device in the helix configuration
* When amaroK exits, send SIGTERM to running scripts. (BR 119159)
* Old error messages could be shown instead of current track lyrics.
* The equalizer in the helix engine now works properly at low sample
* Fixed some threading issues in loading XML playlists.
* Lyrics that are available on lyrc would be shown as "not found".
* The helix engine now includes protection so that misbehaving streams
do not cause the visualizations to leak memory.
The amaroK team
amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.
"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
- Linux Format Magazine
IRC: irc.freenode.net - #amarok #amarok.de
kde-announce mailing list
to post comments)