|| ||Marty Ridgeway <email@example.com>|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] January Release of LTP Available|
|| ||Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:20:55 -0500|
- Updates from Jennifer Monk to enable compiling w/o errors using XLC
- Applied Coldfire patch from Jody McIntyre:
- Make the fdopen workaround blackfin-specific (not needed on Coldfire.)
- getdents01: gcc 2.95 does not like declarations in the middle
of functions, so move getdents to the top.
- Add LDFLAGS to the following Makefiles:
- Add -D_USC_LIB_ for Coldfire builds to the following Makefiles: creat,
execve, fchdir, kill, mkdir, open, rename, rmdir, sched_setscheduler,
vhangup, ipc/lib. This avoids symbol conflicts reported by gcc 2.95.
- Skip the following syscall tests on Coldfire: madvise, mlock, munlock.
These system calls are not implemented.
- IPC: Modify the headers and Makefiles to avoid duplicate definitions of
msgkey on Coldfire.
- msgctl08, msgctl09: Lower MAXNPROCS to a value that will fit in the
- mallopt01: Define __MALLOC_STANDARD__ on Coldfire.
- Skip mmap01 on Coldfire since it requires sbrk(), which is not
- rename02: Remove private do_file_setup and use the library version to
- kill07: Declare semkey as extern on Coldfire to avoid symbol conflicts.
- kill11: Move *msg declaration since gcc 2.95 does not understand C99.
- sigaction01: Move -lc in the Makefile after -lpthread.
- Applied changes suggest by Jacky Malcles to keep gf18 from running longer
than it needs.
- Applied a suggested solution from Jacky Malcles to allow growfiles to run
correctly in 64bits.
- Applied a memory leak fix to fsx-linux tests.
- Applied patch from Marc Unangst to resolve issues with leaking file
descriptors in inode01.c
- Update aio-stress.c tests from Chris Mason
- Applied patch from Bibo,Mao to use RT signal instead of SIGUSR1 to inform
parent process that
the child process has finished memory allocation.
- New security tests from Michael Harlow
- Applied patch from David Marlin to close the last file descriptor created
in order to
make one file descriptor available for loading a needed library.
- Added one line to gethostid, if 'hostid' includes fffffff, then we
- Applied fix for Sourceforge bug ID 1332508 in getsid02
- Appliec changes from Jane Lv for uClinux.
- Applied patch from Mark Ver to allow proper execution on s390x platform.
- Updates to ASAPI tests from David Stephens for new glibc and RFC 3542
- Renamed create_file.c to nfs04_create_file.c to resolve duplicate name
problem with network stress tests.
- Updates to Makefile for acl testsuite
- Initial add of acl testsuite from Bull
- Updates from sridhar to sctp testsuite
- Comment out CFLAGS overrides in network-stress Makefile, it was causing
build breaks in 64bit compiles
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 902/6B021
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/