|| ||Callum McKenzie <callum-AT-spooky-possum.org>|
|| ||games-list-AT-gnome.org, gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||gnome-games 2.13.4|
|| ||Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:42:55 +1300|
Yet another development release of gnome-games. A bit more fun to be
had this time. New games for Aisleriot, new graphics for Ataxx and a
modification to the high scores code that is sure to test your
bug-reporting skills ;).
- Two new games from Alan Horkan: Athena and Saratoga.
- The middle button can now be used to emulate a double-click.
- The algorithm to compress long piles of cards has been changed. The
cards are now allowed to fall off the bottom of the window as long as
they are still partially visible. This makes more of each card visible.
- New option to shuffle the gaps on redeal for Gaps (Zach Keene)
- The French translation of the help files has been completed thanks to
- Options sections in the help for games which don't actually have any
options have been removed (Damien Laniel).
- Theme support has been re-instated. The themes are now based on code
rather than image files (just like gnometris). There are currently
only two themes: Plain and Squares and Diamonds. See the file
gtkgridboardthemes.c if you want to write new ones.
- Show results of a hand even if events are pending (Jon McCann).
Gnometris, Mahjongg, Mines, Same-GNOME:
- The games now work again when setgid games. The code seems to work but
is theoretically very prone to lock-ups (as opposed to actual crashes).
Bug reports with a description of what you were doing at the time are
You can get it from:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)