|| ||Elmar Hoefner <elmar.hoefner-AT-chello.at>|
|| ||kde-announce <kde-announce-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[kde-announce] SMSender 0.2|
|| ||Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:26:26 +0100|
Type: Kommander Script
SMServer is a sms frontend to scmxx.
scmxx is a command line tool written by Hendrik
Sattler for administrating SiemensÂ® mobiles.
SMSender is limited to scmxx' sms sending
It has been tested with an Siemens S65, but should
work with all mobiles supported by scmxx.
- scmxx (tested with v0.8.2)
- working connection to mobile via command line
Comments? Suggestions? Feel free to tell!
version 0.2 - 05/12/30:
- Save/restore settings works now
- it's now possible to use quotes and double
quotes in messages
- removed charset option as not necessary (see
- added status field
- removed annoying info dialogues and replaced
them with simple status messages
- added verbosity slider to control information
output of scmxx
- created icon
version 0.1 - 05/12/20:
- initial release
kde-announce mailing list
to post comments)