|| ||Elijah Newren <newren-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||Metacity 2.13.3 'elijah,
please do a release so magic seb can bring it to me' has been
|| ||Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:16:16 -0700|
* What is it ?
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with
* What's changed ?
This is a special edition release just for gicmo, code-named 'elijah,
please do a release so magic seb can bring it to me'. It fixes a
number of issues due to the major constraints changes found since the
Thanks to Davyd Madeley and Elijah Newren for improvements in this release.
- Differentiate between movement towards an edge and movement away from
one for edge-resistance. Pick smaller constants for movement away from
an edge (Elijah)
- Use GPOINTER_TO_INT() macro instead of cast to allow compilation on
64-bit architectures without warning (Davyd)
- compute the frame geometry due to maximization only after actually
maximizing (Elijah) [#321902]
- add some developer documentation on updating struts, workareas, regions,
and edges (Elijah)
- When updating the xinerama due to placement, update which
maximal/spanning rect set to use as well (Elijah) [#322068]
- Relax the partially onscreen constraint to allow the titlebar to touch
the bottom panel in order to make the new constraints code function the
same as the old version (Elijah) [#322071]
- Don't allow removing a window from maximized or fullscreened state to
place the titlebar under the top panel (Elijah) [#322075]
Vladimir Petkov (bg), Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es), Ignacio Casal
Quinteiro (gl), Takeshi AIHANA (ja), Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th)
* Where can I get it ?
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)