|| ||Aleix Pol <aleixpol-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||kde-announce <kde-announce-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||[kde-announce] Announcement: KAlgebra 0.3|
|| ||Sun, 18 Sep 2005 03:59:26 +0200|
Depend: KDE 3.3.x
KAlgebra is a MathML-based graph calculator,
thought to bring to the user its power by solving
expressions written in MathML or calculating
converted common equations to MathML.
* 2D Graph fully reviewed
- Simultaneous 2D graph
- Speed optimizations
* Improved usability
* Set kalgebra web when opening (will be probably
* 3D Graph Scaling with Q and E. Very
experimental, quite useless and dangerous :P.
* New List with calculator variables and its
* 2D Graph improved in many ways
* Variables support improved
* "ans" variable added
* Save Log option added
* Fixed some console issues related on unary
* Improved representation in console.
* Fixed Makefile.am. No more ld errors
* A few improvements on 2D Graph
* Fixed output expression error. Expression are no
longer full of () when not necessary.
* Some 3DGraph eye-candy
kde-announce mailing list
to post comments)