|| ||Marty Ridgeway <email@example.com>|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] Spet release of LTP available|
|| ||Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:25:17 -0500|
Change Log is as follows:
- Added test for statvfs()
- Applied a load of patches submitted to the mailing list by Gentoo's Mike
- Applied patch from Erik Andersee:
if __NR_fremovexattr isnt defined by the current linux headers,
acl_file_test.c will fail to build
- Relocated getcontext() test from getcontext01 to just getcontext.
Also added the directory to the list of tests not ran on uclinux.
- Applied patch to madvise02 for tmp memory
- Applied patch to mallopt01 to fix logging error.
- fix for defect 17723, change sleep to an at least vs an exact amount
- Correct testcase return on RHEL 3 & 4 2.6.13-rc6-mm1
- Applied IA64 patch received from Jacky Malcles to write03-04
- Added -n option to allow disabling networking stress to ltp-stress
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 908/1C005