|| ||[PATCHSET] 2.6.13-git5-bird1|
|| ||Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:47:12 +0100|
|| ||Alexey Dobriyan <email@example.com>|
> > [allmodconfig + CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO=n] x [alpha, i386, parisc, ppc, ppc64,
> > s390, sh, sh64, sparc, sparc64, x86_64]
> > -git5 is compiling right now.
> -git5 has additional breakage:
> * s390 crypto is b0rken; removal of workqueue that doesn't exist
> * ppc44x missed s/u3/pm_message_t/
> * sparc64 Kconfig changes need to be compensated for in drivers/char
> Plus m68k and uml stuff need updates.
> I'll post the updated patchset in a few and start clean rebuild; then the
> logs will go.
OK, updated patchset in the same place:
Old splitup had been moved to patchset-RC13-git3.
* F6-zatm and B40-mxser-sparc32 merged upstream
* jd1--jd9 are partially merged, partially dropped - when Jeff posts
new set, it will get it.
* UM1-segv-stubs reduced to one chunk - that got missed in the
* UM2-signal merged upstream
* T4-m68k-flags updated due to m68k ptrace.c indent patch upstream.
* B43-serial gratitious includes of asm/serial.h in drivers/char
* B44-genrtc genrtc is not for sparc64
* C38-ppc44x-pm missed s/u32/pm_message_t/ in arch/ppc/syslib/ocp.c
* C39-s390 temporary fix for s390 mismerge
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/