|| ||Holger Schurig <hs4233-AT-mail.mn-solutions.de>|
|| ||[kde-announce] Luma 2.2 (LDAP Editor/Application Framework)|
|| ||Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:05:12 +0200|
Luma is a tool for easy and userfriendly managment of LDAP data and a platform
for developing custom LDAP applications. It's written in Python and uses Qt
as its GUI toolkit. Luma is licensed under the terms of the GPL.
The following applications are provide as plugins:
- Usermanagement for unix accounts
- LDAP Browser
- Template Manager
- Admin Utilities
- Schema Browser
- Massive User Creation
Don't forget to vote! Suggestions for future improvements are welcome.
- Added support for client/server-side certificates.
- Fixed TLS/SSL handling.
- Improved visual feedback when bad filenames are entered. The background of
the edit changes to red.
- Fix in addressbook. Only the names of new entries were saved.
- Fixed bug in addressbook with save button when in dialog mode.
- Bug fixed when using searchfilter without having a connection to the
kde-announce mailing list
to post comments)