|| ||Matthias Langer <mlangc-AT-gmx.at>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: duty-roaster-0.0.80|
|| ||Sat, 20 Aug 2005 04:03:39 +0200|
Duty Roaster is a program for managing and generating duty rotas in a
userfriendly way licenced under the GPL. You can obtain it from
- duty-roaster now uses sqlite-3.2.x.
- Requirements are no longer specified globaly, but for user defined
- Shift and weekday prefernces regulators are no loger coupled.
Instead they display the weighted average of the current adjustment
to help the user in adjusting them reasonable.
- It is now possible to assign user defined external shifts to modify
the hour balance of employees directly.
- Bug fixes and lots of code improvements - read the ChangeLog for details.
- Savefiles from older versions are invalid.
- If you want to experiment with translations, watch out for
~/lang.txt if you are working under linux
PROGRAMM_PATH\lang.txt if you are working under win32.
Open lang.txt with a text editor, add your translations and restart
the program. Open Misc->(Translation Log) to check if your
modifications were accepted. Make sure that the files are encoded as
UTF-8, rather than ASCII, ISO-8859, or others.
- A gentoo ebuild for the new version will be available soon on the
project's homepage on sourceforge.
- gtkmm-2.6.2 [http://www.gtkmm.org] or higher. 2.4.x will not work !
- boost-1.32.0 [http://www.boost.org/] with thread support enabled
(gentoo users should emerge boost with the 'threads' useflag).
- sqlite-3.2.x [http://www.sqlite.org/].
Planned for 0.0.81:
- Not clear yet.
- My brother Joseph Lehner for implementig the export to html function
and the translation module.
- BALANCE [http://www.balance.at/], an association for physically
handicappedd people for funding this project.
- All the others from the open source community for their great work
which made this project possible.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)